Wednesday 3 March 2010

sketch and stash challenge


Well sorry for yet another post today, but thought i`d show you the card i`ve done for the sketch and stash challenge.
and another birthday card I received just this morning. The top card is the sketch and stash card i`m putting forward, using their sketch and using some of the stash papers from daisy bucket, I had left over from the last scrapbook page I posted. The butterflies are peel-offs layed ontop of coloured paper and cut out and I made a mistake with toooo much inking around the blue layered paper, so I added another paper flower using the same daisy bucket papers, a bit of faux stitching to finish off. This card will go into my card box for the cubs, that i`m gradually filling up for them.
My second card is from Jane (bunbun 2) that arrived this morning, what a beautiful card to go with the others.

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! The dragonflies are really pretty!
    What another lovely card you received too!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the card with the dragonflies..i am sure i have some scraps of these peel offs in my stash..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful, I love your challenge card, it is very striking, I saw the dragonflys yesterday whilst at a craft shop, I put them down as I have never used anything like that! After seeing your card I wish I hadn't!! Beautiful card from bunbun aswell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I really like the flowers you have used.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val, two fabulous cards both of them, the papers and flowers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful cards, I love the flowers you've got on your card, they are sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike - I also love the punched flowers with the button centres. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love thse pretty dragonflies and the papers and colours look so pretty too!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card,very pretty indeedy,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete