Tuesday 27 April 2010

40th Birthday Card


Well good afternoon to you all and another week has just flown past, far tooo quick and always seems there`s just not enough hours in the day.
Mack the dog is now back to his normal scatty self and i`ve also started, again! on the new allotment, so i`ve been pretty busy with clearing the weeds, digging over and sowing some seeds etc.
This card was for my hubbys 40th, didn`t quite turn out how I wanted it to look, but hubby had a chuckle and was pleased with it. The image is from bugaboo stamps and I coloured it in using my promarkers and used k&Co papers that were at the bottom of my stash box.
Catch you all later, Val xxx

10 comments:

  1. Great card Love the stamp ;) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - fab card. I love the image, it's great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, I well image my hubby would smile as well, fabulous card and a fantastic sentiment for sure. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. It made me laugh :) love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol love the image, made me chuckle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, love the sentiment and the image, it's absolutely fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is great! The image and sentiment are really funny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous card, do love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fun image and sentiment. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete