Good morning everyone. Just a quick post today, as i`m very behind with everything. Didn`t it just chuck down over the weekend, I feel so sorry for people who have been flooded and lost everything. Not good, with christmas coming up aswell.
I made this little calendar for my in-laws for a little tree gift. They are very much into their caravan and when it warms up, they try to grab any chance they can and go caravanning. I`m also going to put this into the secret crafter saturdaychallenge # 59, make a calendar.
1. I layered green bazzill cardstock and some green backing paper for the backing
2. next chalked green and blue for the sky and grass onto white card.
3. stamped the car and caravan onto another white piece of card coloured with promarkers, then cut out and glued to the chalked card.
4. Marked where the shadow for the car and caravan would be and added 2010 from my stash of stickers.
5. Added a calendar.
6. Added 2 buttons with beige fibres to the corners.
Anyway hope everyone`s doing o.k and catch you all later.