Wednesday 11 November 2009


Well was up at the crack of dawn this morning and almost finished the housework, I say that but there`s always something lurking around the corner with my 2 little angels (bless them !)

So thought I just do a bit of blog hopping(think that`s what it`s called, but still new to this blogging larky!) and came across a lovely lady called lesley. Her creations are fabby and what a bonus, she`s got some blog candy YUM YUM!(shown above), which i`ve put on my side bar. Anyway I finished my first challenge from the crafty place site late last night, called "anything goes", but can`t show it just yet as it`s not due to be sent off to the recipent for a few days. So will show it to you in a few days, once i`ve sent it off. Off now to finish housework, catch u all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment