Sunday 17 January 2010

A Spoonful of Sugar and CupCake Craft Challenge card

Good afternoon all! Today I wanted to show you a card I made for 2 challenges cup cake craft challenges - challenge #73 going girly and a spoonfull of sugar challenge - recipe: 3 pieces of designer paper, 1 piece of ribbon, 3 flowers,3 buttons.
I used Dovecraft glamour prints for the papers, used chalk ink on the large circle as I thought the solid pink was too much of a block colour and coloured Tilda with watercolours. I am trying out the water pencils that I got from the charity shop and still think I need a bit more practise. I added the flowers, buttons and ribbon, that was from my stash and used glitter mist for the first time, covering the whole card. Although the camera doesn`t pick up the glitter.
Anyway catch you all later, Val xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pink and girly card. Your image colouring is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfull pink and very very girly card!!! really like it!!!
    good luch on your challenges!!!
    hugs from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so pretty Val, I love all the girly colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Val, stunning colouring love the image and the card is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete