Tuesday 1 December 2009

3 Challenges in one card.

Well good morning everyone! We seem to miss alot of the really bad weather in this little corner of the country, but I think winter is finally here. It was very, very cold along the seafront this morning, so a quick brisk walk was needed with the fur baby and 2 squirts to school. I love the walk back from school, as there`s no real rush or time keeping and the dog gets his daily dose of sniff and play with the other dogs.



Anyway as the title suggest, I managed to make a card for 3 challenges( I hope). This is my easel card, I love doing these, they are so easy, now I know how to do it.
I used: Red and green cardstock, papers from dovecrafts contempary christmas, the christmas tree I paper pieced(no pattern), stitched around the edges and embellished with silver gems and fabric sticker from lakeland(1 or 2 years ago)


mojo monday - Sketch

cup cake craft challenges -red and greens

lexis creations - Shaped card.

I found another challenge, so that makes 4 challenges.
sas project tuesday -Easel card





Apologies if the picture is bad, my photography is not that great.



17 comments:

  1. oohhhh prettyyyy whoever gets this one will be over the moon its gorgeous :D

    thanks for joining our challenge at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is gorgeous, I love the papers they really are just right for a Xmas card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, these always look so complicated but super effective to me. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in with Lexi's Creations challenge this week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel cards, I have to say I love making this type of card too!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Christmas trees..very festive and fun..great job!!!
    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous easel card, very festive :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations,

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous easel card, they're tricky to photo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I really will need to try one of these myself.
    Thanks for playing along with Lexi's Creations
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!
    The Christmas tree is beautiful..and the colours too.
    Greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty paper you have used.Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Lexis Creations
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Val! It might be small, but it's perfectly formed!!
    Good luck with my candy!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome easel card chickie! lovin that tree...and yummy pp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Val - I LOVE the design and layout!! Its a great picture it just needs to be bigger! I will try clicking on it.

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete