Saturday 19 December 2009


Good morning everyone, well another freezing day and still no real sign of snow. I haven`t ventured out yet, so have decided to complete a card that I had started yesterday, using a lovely freebie digi stamp from karens doodles. She has some really lovely images, why not pop over to her blog and see for yourself. The card and papers were all from my stash I brought last year, so sorry I can`t tell you what they are as I never kept a note. ( note to self for new year, make sure that I record where my papers come from )The sentiment was die cut from quickutz dies(a bit fiddly)The flowers are mulbury paper flowers and the little gems in the centres of the flowers are from kanban. I die cut the swirls using a large sizzix # 655008 corner design. Bigsby the mouse is such a joy to colour, I really enjoyed colouring him in with my promarkers.
Now hubby has taken my two, christmas shopping, so it`s just me and the dog. But will take him for his walk when we go and pick up the scout christmas post, to deliver all the christmas cards. Catch you all later, Val xxx

8 comments:

  1. wow this is fantastic!!! well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for postin about the freebie image Bigsby is really cute and could be used for so many things! Fab card by the way must get making some non Christmas ones soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bigsby looks spectacular in your card design.So glad you enjoyed this freebie! Wanted to thank you for entering the blog candy giveaway and placing the blinkie on your sidebar. Good Luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card it's soooo cute and those swirls are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fab card, cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Val, what a cheerful image and so beautifully coloured. I love the papers its a real fun card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card - love it. Love your Christmas Cards too. They are so bright and cheery. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning Val and aaaahhhh how cute is the mouse...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete